Human Resources Coordinator
Who We Are:
We believe in fostering lasting relationships and creating innovative solutions so our customers can focus on feeding families. Gemini delivers solutions through automated equipment and integrated systems to the Commercial and Industrial Baking industry as well as Ingredient Handling systems to the food industry. Our teams are passionate about delivering world class products and service to our customers through design, manufacturing, and technical support.
What Is the Role:
The HR Coordinator plays a key role in the operation of HR functions, contributing to a positive work environment, and supporting the overall well-being of employees within the organization. The HR Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and coordination assistance related to employee onboarding benefits administration, employee information maintenance and compliance with relevant employment laws. This person will also assist in the planning and execution of company events.
Who You Are:
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth transition into the company by coordinating orientations, paperwork, and introductions to relevant personnel.
- Assist in the management and communication of employee benefits, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other company perks.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, including personal information, job details, and performance evaluations.
- Process bi-monthly payroll for the organization and maintain employee information in the payroll system.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, as well as company policies, to mitigate legal risks and maintain a fair and equitable work environment.
- Serve as a liaison between employees and managers, addressing inquiries, and providing information on HR policies and procedures.
- Participate in various stages of the recruitment process, from posting job openings to coordinating interviews and conducting initial candidate screenings.
- Assist in organizing and tracking employee training programs to enhance skills and knowledge within the organization.
- Assist in the planning of company events, such as team-building activities, training sessions, and employee recognition initiatives.
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or business administration or 3-5 years equivalent work experience.
- Experience in benefits administration, including enrollment processes and handling employee inquiries is preferred.
- Understanding of human resources principles, practices, and regulations is preferred.
- Ability to handle confidential information and sensitive situations, requiring a high level of ethical conduct, integrity, and professionalism.
- Ability to identify issues, analyze situations, and propose effective solutions.
- Self-starter who can exercise independent judgement and is comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word).
- Ability to demonstrate high level of employee collaboration, empathy, morale, and encourage team spirit.
What’s In It for You:
- Hybrid work environment up to 40% working remotely
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition assistance
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance.
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Spouse and voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Paid Time Off program, plus eight (8) company paid holidays and one (1) personal day
• Gemini Cares Program (matches donations for employee nominated charities each quarter)