Industrial Service Project Manager
Who We Are: Gemini delivers solutions through automated equipment and integrated systems to the Commercial and Industrial Baking Industry as well as Ingredient Handling Systems to the Food Industry. Our teams are passionate about delivering world class products and service to our customers through design, manufacturing, and technical support. We believe in fostering lasting relationships and creating innovative solutions so our customers can focus on feeding families.
What is the Role: Based in our Philadelphia office, our busy Customer Service Team is growing, and a new position of Industrial Service Project Manager is being added to help manage the volume of After Sales Service business. This role will help ensure we continue to grow and develop while maintaining the service our customers expect. As the Industrial Service Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of after sales service projects. This will include quoting, scheduling, planning of service jobs, including managing of field service technicians as well as any third-party servicers and management of customer expectations.
Who You Are:
- You are a great communicator
- You are a self-starter with a passion for problem solving
- You value excellence in your work and delivery of high-quality products and service
- You are able to travel to customer sites and other locations (<20%)
What You Bring:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of technical and/or customer service responsibilities within custom/semi-custom capital equipment manufacturing or assembly.
- Minimum of 3 years of customer facing experience
- Engineering degree (electrical or mechanical) preferred
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and layouts
- Solid computer skills, including experience with Microsoft office products and ERP systems
- Strong critical thinking/analytical, problem-solving skills
What you will do:
- Handling customer technical support (online and/or via phone) for select industrial capital equipment.
- Help resolve customer issues
- Drive resolution of customer issues by collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Assist in managing service support tickets
- Prepare estimates and quotes for Industrial after sales service calls.
- Follow up on any outstanding service quotes
- Drive follow up service work and parts sales through to completion.
What Else Would Be Helpful:
- Technical depth to drive resolution of customer reported issues
- Proficiency in Spanish and / or German is a plus
- Experience with Food production equipment
- Willingness to share on call duties to cover after hours, weekend, and holiday service and technical support calls
What’s In It for You:
- Hybrid Work Environment (The typical week could be up to 40% Work from Home)
- 401k Matching Program
- Tuition assistance
- Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
- Company paid short term disability and life insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee and Spouse and voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Paid Time Off program, plus eight (8) company paid holidays and one (1) personal day
Gemini Cares Program (matches donations for employee nominated