Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Position Description: We Offer an exciting job in a customer-oriented technology driven company with an excellent reputation.
You will have the opportunity to help expand our growing US operation in an entrepreneurial spirit.
This position offers a competitive base salary and a bonus structure based on target achievement. As you
develop your sales, you will grow a base of accounts to maintain and grow.
- Candidate will be the lead of the end-to-end sales process for the potential customers and will engage as
directed nationally in North America.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to meet and exceed revenue targets for new customer accounts and / or
existing national accounts.
- Identifying, prospecting, contacting, and qualifying relevant leads and engaging with all relevant stakeholders
including the decision-makers.
- Developing a strategic account plan for realizing sales within those potential customers.
- Analyze customer potential for Gemini/KB solutions and convey the added value of our solutions through a
consultative sales approach.
- Conduct plant visits early in the sales process to generate a detailed understanding of the customer’s
- Develop requests for quotes (RFQ) in line with customer’s needs with the support of our Sales Applications
- Collect the required information from the customer to allow the generation of technical designs that are at the
core of our proposals.
- Arrange conference calls with customers, Gemini Sales Applications Team and Gemini Engineering when
required to elicit information and/or explore options.
- Negotiate and close deals in line with Gemini/KB guidelines.
- Collect market data (customers, potential customers, and competition)
- Attend relevant trade shows as required, as part of the prospecting and customer relationship management
- Once you will have sold into your accounts you will maintain and grow these business relationships through
building of long-term relationships.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Periodically attend equipment field startups as a learning experience.
- You will manage your work using a formal sales process documented in our CRM platform.
- Technical engineering degree or similar through experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in selling custom industrial equipment and systems.
- Proven track record in managing long and complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders and
- Strong consultative sales skills, including prospecting, cold calling, and account management.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent computer proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD / TrueView is a plus.
- Experience in tracking sales activities and opportunities in CRM
- Willingness to travel up to 40 – 50%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with
internal and external Customers.
- Valid driver’s license.
- This is a hunter role, and qualified candidates must provide examples of their ability to generate organic
revenue growth via prospecting tools and techniques.