Position Description: Technical Parts Sales Coordinator
Position Summary: This position will be a pivotal role in the Customer Service
team, serving as a technical point of contact between
customers and engineering resources as well as interfacing
with many aspects of the business and our customers.
Reporting Relationship: Customer Service Manager (CSM)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Position will identify and sell replacement and spare parts to industrial and
commercial bakery equipment customers, identify wear parts in a variety of
equipment, compile suggested spare parts lists.
- Ensure that company’s Customer Service Fundamentals are always upheld –
Knowledge, Passion & Legendary Customer Service
- Contribute to meeting department goals of revenue, profitability, quote turnaround
time and parts availability.
- Quickly establish rapport and relationship with customers, suppliers, and Gemini
- Interact with customers, address their specific requirements, and process their parts
- Process orders accurately by verifying item number, cost and selling price information in
- Follow the order progress from the customer order date through delivery by reviewing
backorder status report regularly.
- Interact/ work alongside vendors and purchasing department to request quotes and
identify the best price options available.
- Identify and process warranty parts orders.
- Create, maintain and process recommended spare parts lists for capital equipment and
provide recommendations for increasing efficiency within this process.
- Lead development and implementation of programs to increase spares order volume and
profitability, such as an online ordering tool.
- Lead development and implementation of programs to improve parts quote turnaround
time, order lead time and order-versus-quote success rate.
- Assist accounting department with parts billing and prompt payments when needed.
- Ensure all transactions related to parts sales are completed accurately and in a timely
- Drive internal and supplier technical resources through the process of identification of
critical parts and resolution of parts-related functional issues.
- Medical insurance, dental insurance, short term disability and basic life coverage
- Voluntary long-term disability and additional life insurance coverage available
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays, personal time
- 401K plan with employer match
- Compensation commensurate with experience and credentials
- Must have prior customer service or spare parts sales experience in a manufacturing,
components and/or machining environment.
- Must have the ability to interpret technical language and mechanical drawings to
identify components of equipment.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills with a customer service oriented
- Must have good interpersonal skills for interacting with customers and understanding
- Must possess good time management skills with the ability to multitask and set and
- Must possess strong computer skills and be proficient using MS Office and business related
- Should be physically ability to lift items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Knowledge of MRP process and understanding of bills of material is a plus.
- Previous online / website parts sales experience a plus
- Proficiency in Spanish and / or German is a plus.
|Job Category||Customer Service|