Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Primary Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Build custom wooden crate and pallets.
- Inspects shipments for damages or defects and reports to management
- Operate dolly, pallet jack, and/or forklift in loading and unloading supplies and equipment
- Drive a 17K GVW 24’ Flatbed Truck in industrial park.
- Building maintenance, clean up and trash disposal as needed.
- Assist to plan, coordinate, and regulate work flow throughout department and collaborate with
other departments as necessary.
- Assist in facilities as needed
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must show competency with power tools.
- Previous experience in warehouse environment and/or construction environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Forklift Certified
- Ability to work independently. Self-motivated, efficient time management, attention to detail.
- Must be punctual, a self-starter and team player
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality
improvement objectives, and safety standards
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast paced environment.