Job Title: Welder/ Assembler
Full time, Resource Welder/Fitter for a growing Bakery Equipment Manufacturer. Welders perform various forms of welding. These include Mig/Tig and Stick, joining materials such as carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Reports to the Shop Supervisor.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Experience/certification in welding Stainless, Carbon, and Must have a thorough experience of TIG welding.
- Must have a thorough experience of MIG welding
- Ability to use all standard shop tools: saws, grinders, polishers, drills, iron workers. Tube and sheet rolling a plus.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering prints in relation to welding specifications and component layout.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Ability to adhere to standard work, standard quality and shop safety.
- High School Degree or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to interpret and read blueprints and engineering drawings Ability to lift 50+ plus lbs.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Needs a strong appreciation of the importance of completing tasks on time Excellent attention to detail and team work
- Must comply with all company safety and personnel policies
Company offers a competitive benefits package including the following:
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability Insurance (Long Term Disability and additional Life Insurance and other benefits offered at low group rates)
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off) accruing each pay period
- 401k investment plan with employer matching 50% of employee contribution up to 6%. Employer match after one year of service