Bagel Systems Overview
- Our bagel production equipment can be configured to produce between 7,000 and 42,000 bagels per hour.
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic systems
- 1,300 lbs. dough reservoir and divider feed
- Divider: Conveyorized infeed ensures even dough delivery into the feeder rollers and reduces problems of overfeed or dough starvation, resulting in significantly better weight control.
- Adjustable stainless steel bagel former and discharge belts
- Tool less quick change over for different weights.
- 1.0 ounce to 5.5 ounce bagels
- Precision board or pan placement
Divider and Feeder
- Dough divider fed with an overhead Dough Feeding / Chunking System
4-Lane Bagel System
- 4-Lane Bagel System, highlighting the new ABI Bagel Divider Pre-Feeder, which provides optimized dough delivery for improved scaling of the dough pieces.
- Up to 27,000 bagels per hour
- Lines now available with both inline and right angle transfers
- Bagel production lines available in a variety of sizes
- 2 and 3 wide
- 4 wide
- 5 wide
- 4/6 wide
Bagel Forming Sets with Safety Cover mounted on a Bagel Former – 4-lane System shown, feature a quick-change assembly for fast and efficient change-over of the forming set sizes.
Shape Correction Rollers
- Bagel Shape Correcting Rollers – 4-lane System shown – corrects / rounds off the shape of the bagels after they exit the Bagel Former.