Dough Press, PN-1079
- A stainless steel pressure chamber with a PTFE coated bottom plate produces a uniform block of pastry dough or fat. The press dwell time is operator adjustable.
- The lid automatically opens upon completion of the press cycle and a uniform block of pastry dough or fat is ready for further processing.
- A pre-scaled amount of dough or fat is placed into the chamber. The press cycle starts automatically once the operator closes the lid
- A uniformly sized and textured block of dough or fat is a key requirement in producing high quality laminated pastry.
- Height: 45 in
- Width: 26.38 in
- Depth: 28 in
- Voltage: 220 V
- Phase: 3
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 9.1 A
- Power: 2 hp / 3.0 kW
- Cord/Plug: Supplied with 8 ft cord and NEMA plug
- Pressure Chamber Size: 20.1 x 16.1 x 5.3 in
- Capacity: 4 to 35 lb
- Net Weight: 682 lb
Interested in this product or need more information?